[Dailydrool] Tramadol Pills

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:52:36 PST 2013

Beverly, I must agree with you: Tramadol is the most impossible thing on the
planet to get my bassets to swallow. Too often I find them in funny places,
and nowhere near the dog...

I've been thinking about picking up some empty gel caps, and putting the
Tramadol in one of those. Then I should be able to get them into the dogs
more effectively. And since Maggie gets 2 a day, for whatever time she has
left, I may need a lot of them, so I'm looking for cheap. But I don't know
what size to buy.

Does anyone know anything about capsule sizes?