[Dailydrool] Tramadol

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 06:41:09 PST 2013

My 16 year old Coonhound Hanna takes 2 Tramadol a day. Pill pockets have worked
until recently. If she chews it at all she spits it out and shakes her head and
spits, spits, spits! Those are bitter nasty pills! Now I have been smearing the
pill with peanut butter before smushing it in the pill pocket. She eats that and
then licks the peanut butter off my fingers.
Also I know I have said this before but just a reminder since so many have their
dogs on Tramadol-Sam's Club has 50mg pills 100 count for around $7.00. Good
deal!

Melissa in Missouri
Hanna
Abe