[Dailydrool] Tramadol Pills

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jan 26 17:10:02 PST 2013

A really good health food store will sell empty gel capsules in bags of 100,
in about 5 different sizes, for around $2 to $3 per bag.  Take a tramadol
with you to the health food store and you'll be able to see which size to
get.  Want to know how we get pills down the dogs here?  Cheap ground cat
food, about half a teaspoon per pill, depending on the pill size.  The dogs
love cat food and absolutely suck it down.  Know how we get pills down the
cats?  We don't.  I request only liquid meds that I can squirt down their
throats for the cats, because they are like Harley, if you get a pill down
them they will sit there and gag themselves until they throw it up.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net