[Dailydrool] Another pilling tip

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 15:44:43 PST 2013

Holly forgot to tell the basset moms and dads the last part of my pilling technique: You stroke the basset's throat after the pill is deep in the back of the throat. If you can tip the pill beyond the last part of the tongue, it's almost certain this will get the job done.

One caveat. Do not do this for a dog who bites. You could easily lose your fingers. I know whereof I speak--Abner had to take pills wrapped in something, or I would have been writing lefthanded.
Pam, food slave and pill giver to the Dashing Bassets