[Dailydrool] pilling other species

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:11:43 PST 2013

Here is a tip for pilling c at ts. I thought as long as we were on the
topic....
It's a little less gentle than trying to pry their mouths open, but it
works:
Scruff the cat close to the back of the skull. Tip the head back so far
that the mouth automatically open. Toss that pilldown the gullet and let
the cat close his mouth. Chances are about 9:1 that he will swallow as he
closes his mouth.
If not, you're on your own: the other thing I learned is that with cats you
get one chance and one only.....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc
and once Arsenal cat (ATB) Ambulance cat(ATB) and Beemr cat (ATB)