[Dailydrool] Pills and frozen poop

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 17:49:58 PST 2013

Hi all it's the clueless momPerson here,

Yeah, I open the mouth up wide, tilt the snooter up to the ceiling, stick the
pill as far back as I can, close the snooter and rub the throat.  Works on all
breeds I've tried it on, but I've never had a dog that bit, that I don't know
what to do about.

They don't gag them up, guess I'm lucky.

As for the turd hockey it seldom gets that cold here, we have a few mornings in
the high 20s a few weeks back but we are pretty much overachievers in the
scooping department and there was nothing outside to freeze.  I'm sure Snoopy
was disappointed.

more later from the ever clueless momPerson