[Dailydrool] Rosie's Gotchya Day #9

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:03:14 PST 2013

Wow!  Times does surely fly!

This past Thursday, Jan 24th, was our Rosie's 9th Gotchya day.  That puts her at about 9.5 years old since they estimated she was approx 5 - 6 months old when we adopted her.

I could not have made it to this point without all the help I received from my fellow Droolers and for that I sincerely thank you all.
I never fail to ask any Basset owner I see if they are a "Drooler" and if they aren't they always say they will check it out.

Thanks again and Rosie did have a very nice Gothcya day.