[Dailydrool] Thank you

Rob Lyons hound at rjlp.com
Thu Jan 31 14:25:14 PST 2013

Just a quick THANK YOU to all those that have been so generous to send
cards and emails on Jane's passing. There are simply SO many, that I'm
unable to reply individually to all of them. It is still very hard for
me right now, with so many things that I have to now face alone. But the
thing I miss the most is just being able to talk with her.

Fendi is doing great, and a great comfort to me. I hate to even leave
the house, and Fendi likes that just fine. I think somehow they just
know and understand better than us two-legged folks.

I will continue to read the Drools, and be a supporter to rescue where I
can.

Thanks again,
Rob & Fendi  (new email address for the Drool)