[Dailydrool] Leather sofas, Droolers mugged in Manila, etc.

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 15:17:57 PDT 2013

Our boys sleep on old leather sofa cushions we've put on the floor (along with numerous other dog beds). their nails do not scratch the leather. BUT I suspect how soft the leather is makes a big difference. Our cushions may as well have been made of buffalo hide. I suspect a butter soft Italian suede would be shredded, I suspect.

Alice H. (Mom of Harley chick), your computer email has also been hacked by the send-me-money-to-the-Phillipines crew. There sure are a lot of us getting mugged down there these days!!