[Dailydrool] worried

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 17:13:41 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I'm worried, actually I'm pretty scared.  Mommy took the girls someplace and I think she forgot all about them, they're gone and they've been gone a long time and they're still gone and nobody is looking for those girls but they're gone.

And LuLu is acting funny.  She's grumpy and she doesn't want you to sniff her face, she'll konk you a good one for that.  And she's eating slower and slower and slower.  And today she wasn't even biting her food out of the bowl, she was licking it up and it took forever.  Mommy called the vet and took her in.  The vet pushed on every single tooth and LuLu let her.  The vet gave her TWO big hard cookies and LuLu took them both with her front teeth and then chewed them right up.  The vet checked her neck and her spine and her places and said she seems fine.  So ...... we have to watch (and worry about) LuLu.  Maybe her belly is full of rasberries and she's not so very hungry (she does finish her bowl, just slower).  The vet said if she gets worse and won't finish her bowl or won't play she'll need bloodwork.

Snoopy is being very sweet.  He has new best friends.  They are year old identical twin boys around the corner.  They just learned to walk last week.  They are all over Snoopy like flies on you know what, they love him.  He charges around with them and prances with them and if anybody starts to loose their balance he flat bassets so they can fall on him.  He lets them play with his ears (yank) and his fleus (yank) and his .....yep, one of those little boys even yanked on that.  Snoopy just loves little kids they are his new best friends.  So yep, I'm worried about that too.

Love,
Gracie who is worried.