[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue shirts

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 19:25:07 PDT 2013

OBR is offering 2 colors of shirts and hoodies. You can order either color by July 20.  We will have extra shirts of both colors but if you want a specific color you should order now!! The first 100 orders get a free love bead necklace to go with the theme of the shirt. You need to check them out at http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/
We also have cozies with our logo on them too!! They come in pink or blue.
The week before the 4th of July into that weekend we took in 18 dogs!!  One is HW positive. So that is good odds for all of those dogs. Please try to make it to Basset Fest on September 20th to support us and don't forget to buy your shirt.
Thanks to Suzanne with Mid Atlantic for helping us with some of the dogs!!

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassethoundrescue.com/
Basset Fest September 20th