[Dailydrool] Where for art thou Romeo??

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 18 08:55:28 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu and I'm looking for Romeo,

Romeo I am so glad to hear you are doing better!!!  Do you take a suppliment?  Please ask your momPerson to go to entirelypets.com and look at triplemax hypoalergenic joint granuals.  Works great for us and our inflamation and joint troubles.  Your mom could show your vet.  Honestly it's good stuff.

As for my mouth troubles, well I've had lots of them.  You see, I came into rescue straight out of the shelter where they were holding me, looking for someone to prosecute for animal cruelty.  Someone had kicked in my front canine.  OUCH.  More recently I have a tooth bothering me now which the clueless momPerson detected (she just knows these things).  I have been on soft kibble and tomorrow I am going under for xrays, a dental and they will remove the offending tooth.  Our Cyrus (ATB) broke a tooth playing frisbee (an activity she has since banned, not that any self respecting basset would play frisbee, Cyrus was a big black lab).  She knows about mouth stuff.

Romeo I am looking for a boyfriend.  Would you be my Romeo?  I'll drool for you and your continued recovery and if you want you can drool for me when I go for my dental tomorrow.

Love,
LuLu