[Dailydrool] Eye glass case

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 9 15:29:39 PDT 2013

Colt Woofing in with a request for the drool family.
I remember the momma reading sometime back that someone out their in DroolLand made basset eye glass cases.  I was wondering if that person is still making the cases or if anyone knows where to get a bassety eye glass case?  You see the momma is got the old women eye syndrome and is now having to wear reading glasses when she is reading us our daily drools and we can't have her carrying around those new reading specticles in some sub-standard case. Ruger & I try very hard to keep the old women stylish. This is a job in and of itself you see.  So please e-mail us if you make those fabulous basset eye glass cases or know where we might obtain one...if this is from one of the rescues and benifits homless houndies all the better.

Also we hope that everyone is okay out there and is not having any damage from all of this wicked weather...the tropical storm, all the twisters, floods and wild fires. We luvs all of you and press our little big paws together and prays for everyone, every night.

ThanK you & luvs and drool to all,
Colt...the handsome half of the Bad A** Basset Brothers