[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 20 05:38:53 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in, we are so excited, that the slaves brought home sister Jade's ashes yesterday.  We are very happy now all 5 of us are back together. We sniffed and we sniffed until the dinner bell rung and we then rushed off in the pursuit of worldly delights. We are still adjusting to been only 2 of us but from Sunday or Monday Pauline who usually helps humans in assisted living at their homes, will be moving into our home for 3 - 4  weeks to give us extra treats and scratches 24/7 and will be there after Johanna leaves at 14.00 to keep us company. Pauline will be finishing her current contract at the end of the week and after leaving our home will be going to Cape Town on the West Coast of South Africa. We are sending welcome to your new home drool to Nutter Butter. To Oklahoma Oliver we are sending Keep well drool and coping drool been sent to Oliver's slave Ellen and his Pack. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of Arvid, Basil, Cookie, Sebastion, Krystal, Abbie Mae and Daisy Mae. We will also be asking the slaves to give us extra treats and Light candles in their memory.
Jasmin and Joshua : still uncertain about what direction to take on our daily walks.
Lilly Justin and Jade ATB.:  getting caught up in the excitement of the Grand Ball taking place on Saturday 29/6.
Slaves William and Johnathan: still been forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx