[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 26 05:43:32 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need. This is Joshua woofing in: I and my sister went to the parlour yesterday and it was a most marvellous experience, would not mind going back again today. It was great having a bath in the warm water then been wrapped up in a heated fluffy towel while been dried and then off for the Massage which was wonderful followed by brushing and the nails been cut, which was followed by the not so nice anal gland expression, but it was worth it getting all of the good experiences first. We were quite tuckered out by the time we got home at 15.00 so the slaves did not walk us, but my sister told me the slaves never do on parlour day.
My sister and I are busy making a list of things to do with us, when the slave Johnathan starts working at home doing a few things from July and retires from working full time at the office. My sister and I both cover the eyes with the ears when napping. We are sending congratulations drool to Daisy Mae-Hem on receiving her Nadac title. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Countess Penny of Indiana who has left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in her memory.
This is PW Justin woofing from the bridge to say that Countess Penny has arrived safely ATB and also has an invitation to the Grand Ball and she has joined our group in shopping and getting ready for the grand occasion. My sister Lilly is quite excited as we are having a 3 play Shakespeare festival ATB ,due to start shortly and the buppies have been ask to audition for playing the little forest people in Mid Summers Night Dream and she is hoping to land a small woofing roll.
Jasmin and Joshua : We were reading our drools the other night and found out that the slave Johnathan can not spell. The slave told us it was a slip of the finger when he spelt to wear clothes as were.
Lilly and Justin ATB busy with grooming and buying accessories for the Ball on Saturday night coming.
Slaves Johnathan and William forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx