[Dailydrool] RAMPS vs LIFTS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 06:37:03 PDT 2013

I bought a ramp for my 2 girls,  I have an SUV  and it was  hard getting
them in and out of the SUV,  I bought it at Pets supply  plus  $ 90.00  it is
a tri-fold,  and it has a non slip  surface,  very light weight  about 14
lbs  easy to handle,   my girls love it and every time we go to the vets
someone always ask me where I  got my ramp.   trust me, with my disc disease and
MS  this was a  God sent to me.  very easy to use  I do still hang onto
their leashes  when they go up or down the ramp just so they don't accidentally
fall off the  side.  have had NO problems at all and they are very good
about waiting  until I have the ramp in place before exiting the SUV  Drs Foster
&  Smith also sell them in their catalog,  but then you have to pay
shipping.  try Pets Supply Plus

I went & bought 2 quarts strawberries yesterday,  I made a wonder
strawberry pudding that is to dye for,  brought them in the house and set  them in
my empty clothes basket, as I had to go back out side and get Annie who  was
fence running with the neighbor dog,  came back in the house to find  said
clothes basket tipped over and I had strawberries down by the back door, up
the stairs, through the hall into the kitchen and there in my dinning  room
was my precious Maggie ( I never do anything wrong )  with three berries
between her feet and red stained paws giving me that look  (  I didn't  do it
)

My sister just called me and said there is another dog food recall   Nutros
  anyone heard about this  ??????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Evil Annie