[Dailydrool] Heartgard Guarantee

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:37:42 PDT 2013

I ordered Heartgard through Doctor Foster and Smith yesterday (which requires a prescription through a veterinarian), and I was surprised to get a call from my veterinary clinic today telling me that Heartgard only stands behind their product if it is purchased through a clinic!  I was amazed to learn that there was a guarantee at all, but it really made me agitated that where it is purchased is an issue!

Regardless, I am getting the Heartgard through Doctor Foster and Smith to save money.  Heck, I can almost pay for an anal gland expressing with the $21 savings!

Candy Dusek

Miss Maggie Mae

C. Higgins