[Dailydrool] Nigel's Pool

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:00:34 PDT 2013

We got the kiddie pool out. It suffered horribly over the winter and will
have to be replaced but in the meantime we filled it and let the sun warm
the water and bathed him (with shampoo, the whole bit) and dried him off
the other day.
Last summer he sat in that pool almost every night, to get the urine off
and make his skin feel better.
Tonight I filled it and let the sun warm it and we put him in and let him
sit awhile, (no shampoo) and (no dryer this time) when Mr. Biskit when to
get him out, Nigel snarked and backed up. (oh yes, he can move quite well.)
We tried again and he snarked and said NO. So we left him there. He sat
there (watched) for about a half hour and then barked a couple of times to
let the peons know it was time to get Master out of the Bath.
It doesn't sound funny, but it was. He is so imperious. Even down in the
rear there is no mistaking who is IN CHARGE in this household, and it ain't
me.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc