[Dailydrool] Chips (not the edible ones)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:27:15 PDT 2013

For those of you who have chipped your dogs, or who have dogs you have been
told are chipped, here is a link that
lets you know that the chip itself is, in fact, registered with some
organization.

www.petmicrochiplookup.org

Nothing is worse than finding a dog, discovering it has a chip, calling the
company and being told "Sorry: they never registered it with us."
.
My first Belgian had a tattoo on the inside of his back leg, a chip, and a
collar with a nameplate riveted on. I cannot be accused of being careless
with the dogs.

MomPerson to Nigel (yup, chipped & registered.) Llewis (ditto) Conley
(ditto) Doc (him too.)