[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 02:49:35 PDT 2013

I have been trying to vote in the new "doggy paddle" challenge.On Thursday the site was down - all I got was an error code.This morning I managed to vote and thought I'd try to 'make up' for my missing vote yesterday by using a different browser. I had voted on Chrome. Both Firefox and IE registered the fact I had already voted.I think the challenge may be closing loopholes, so we must all make an extra effort to vote every day to help bassets in Need.
Drool to everyone who needs it. The weather is warming up here (by UK standards) so my hot dogs are producing plenty to go around.
Sally, with PW Rolph OEBE and Clara, UK