[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 257, Food Recalls Again

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 15:29:12 PST 2013

Vickie, I don't know where you live, but if Victor Dog Foods are available
where you are, I have been very happy with them.  They are made in the USA,
 use only American products, make their food in small quantities, so it is
always  fresh, and I have been feeding exclusively it for about three years
with no  problems.  They have several formulas--I feed the "joint health"
one. I  have had no skin problems, hot spots, etc., since feeding this food.
Also,  they use no soy, no wheat, no corn, and no gluten.

You might check them out on _www.dogfoodadvisor.com_
(http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com)  or _www.victordogfoods.com_ (http://www.victordogfoods.com)

I have no connection with this company--just am very pleased with their
food.  I have visited their manufacturing plant, and it is so clean you  could
eat off the floor!

Kathryn Beard