[Dailydrool] Advice on Gracie

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 15:50:47 PDT 2013

I want to thank everyone who sent me advice either posted or privately  on
Gracie's back. She is doing fantastic. She is walking without a wobble and
seems to be pain free. I had to gate her into the kitchen Friday night as
earlier when I was upstairs I found her on step two of the 12 steps to my
upstairs. I went down, plucked her off the steps and figured she would try
again  when I went to bed. She was good and did not object to being confined to
the  kitchen. Her owner came to get her and Drummer late Sat eve and left
with a list  of the suggestions I cut and pasted off the Drool to discuss
with the vet and  the address of a new pet rehab that recently opened a few
miles away by a vet, a  physical therapist and a massage therapist. We both use
the same veterinary  practice but different vets. My Dr. Robyn (Loki's
love) is certified in  acupuncture so I suggested he may want to ask about that
when he takes her back.  She did acupuncture on a friend's elderly shihtzu
who was falling down in the  yard and after two treatments was walking like a
much younger dog and not  falling.
I knew I could count on the  Droolers!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and  Jordan