[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:42:47 PDT 2013

This is Browyn the Fairy Princess' Mom.  I guess the consensus is in and I
will have to quit threatening to take away her title if she doesn't stay
out of the mud.  She really is a sweetheart and in the grand scheme of
things she doesn't get into that much trouble over all.  She doesn't dig
out of the yard.  That would be way worse.  She is not destructive to
anything but nylabones.  I DO have to remember not to yell, not just at
her, but her brothers as well.  That is the hard one.  Beauford is a
counter surfer and if I yell at him, chances are good that Browyn will go
in the entranceway and pee on the floor cause I scared her.

Yesterday was her Gotcha Day.  I can't tell everyone just how grateful we
are to have her.  She was truly an answer to our prayers.  We had gone
through a very bad stretch of bad luck and lost three 4 year old females in
less than two years as well as our 13 year old Elwood.  Two of the females
were rescues that we had less than 6 months, but it is still difficult.
 Browyn is a very energetic little girl and both of her brothers adore her.
 Llewis and Dexter are right.  She was born knowing she was a Fairy
Princess.  She loves to dress up and look like a princess.  She just
forgets that you aren't supposed to roll in the mud when you are dressed
up!  If there isn't mud to roll in, she will make due with the mulch.  I
just keep trying to remind myself how much I love her.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess