[Dailydrool] senior basset needs a hotel for a few nights in Kansas City

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:31:10 PDT 2013

Aggie was adopted in WI and her mom then moved to Colorado.  Sadly the
momperson passed away suddenly so Basset Buddies Rescue is working on
getting 11 yr old Aggie from Colorado back to BBR in MN/WI. Several
transport groups are working with us to get her on the long trip back.
However, the transport will be in two legs and Aggie will need a place to
stay for a few nights in Kansas City, MO while she waits for part 2.
Probably from the evening of April 3 to Saturday morning April 6th.  I know
it is a long shot but just checking to see if there is a Drooler that could
help this senior basset.  With all the big changes in her life she recently
had to battle a bout of pancreatitis so we are trying to minimize her stress
as much as possible and want to avoid kenneling her.  You can reply to my
email or to info at bbrescue.org .

Thank you,

Lisa and the MN Woofers on behalf of Aggie

Basset Buddies Rescue

www.bbrescue.org