[Dailydrool] Max update

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:41:28 PDT 2013

The aspirates are positive for lymphoma, both the spleen and the neck lymph nodes.  Max has an appointment with a wonderful oncologist this coming Thursday.  Max has very bad blood, especially since his white is low.  His platelets are low as well, so to do a bone marrow biopsy may be ruled out.  I am trying to not put the cart before the horse, and I need to stay strong for Donna, my sister.  Max is her being, and she is suffering and she is confused, and she hurts because she only wants the best for Max, her heart, and I will try to help guide her.  Don't get my wrong, I have been crying on this journey as well, but I need to stay strong for both of them.
Thank you all for the support so far.  When one has as many hounds as this family does, the inevitable happens.  It was unexpected that it would be Max.  I am not ready for dominos, and I hope Donna allows him a treatment to give him much more quality time should the oncologist predict it could be so.
Healing drool to all in need, and great thanks all around.
Jackie and the gang