[Dailydrool] Molting/Shedding

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:04:35 PDT 2013

Cowboy has also been shedding like crazy. He has a smooth tri-color coat
and while he sheds a little bit year-round, he doesn't need a whole lot of
brushing on a regular basis. But yes, lately he has been shedding tons and
when I furminate him, the shedding never seems to end. Fur just keeps
coming and coming. We finally bathed him on Sunday and that seems to have
helped a little, but I think our early spring weather has sent him into
molting mode. Until today we have not had any significant rain for a couple
months and everything in the garden bloomed early as well, so that is all I
can think of that could be causing it.

Good luck with Dollie's shedding. But I bet she is loving all the attention
and brushing after years of not having any.

Kacy with Cow and Ru
Concord, Ca