[Dailydrool] Cleaners

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Sat May 4 22:53:50 PDT 2013

Hi,  I did not relate to the cleaners' thread until I read the post about the car cleaner. Then my brain went 'ping' !

My last car was a Peugeot and it needed to go to the garage - a LONG list of things not quite right.  I had been using this garage for years, a main Peugeot dealer.  I took the car in and went and sat in the waiting room. After about an hour the head receptionist came out with my keys. Wow, that was quick, I thought.  He looked quite embarrassed and was starting to mumble. In the end he spat it out - they had not serviced (or done anything to) my car because it smelt of dogs and would I please clean my car before I brought it in again.

Oh how I wish I had had Marlene with me <sigh>.  I just coldly explained that it was MY car and I was paying THEM and all the work they had to do was under the bonnet, NOT inside the car!

Needless to say, I now have a HONDA, which I am more than happy with.  They actually clean my car when I take it in for a service!

Love to all,

Eleri

Penny and Polly - hey, mum, it's NOT your car, it's ours - you're just the chauffeur!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."