[Dailydrool] Poop Cleaning

anniebh at gobrainstorm.net anniebh at gobrainstorm.net
Tue May 7 10:34:29 PDT 2013

Angelika and Bev I think I've got you beat.  Daisy poops in her crate
every time we go some where. She hates the car. I had to take her for
a bath last week and she pooped in the crate and had it smeared all
over. (Car ride is only 10 minutes). After dropping her off I got
paper towels at the clinic and tried to wipe as much out as possible.
Got to work and had poop under my finger nails. Went into the office,
turned on computer, checked messages, got some coffee, checked to see
what work was left for me, then went to the lady's room to wash my
hands. I'm the same with human babies, Bev, can't get near them
Ann