[Dailydrool] Jean Paul advice needed

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 15:10:35 PDT 2013

I may hear back from the vet before this even gets posted, and believe you me I rather not have to go back there tonight, as all 8 were there this morning, and it took me from 9 am till 2 pm to get all their visits done, then I went to see Mom, so I am pretty much ready for a tiny break, but...
JP's history.  He is a lumpy boy.  He has fatty tumors, cysts, skin tags, and something that the vet used to call a wart, but now he has renamed it a tumor??
Last week is started to bleed, so I brought him in, and it was treated with silver nitrate, and I was sent home with stix, told to treat every one to two days.  I did it the next day, and then the next day, and then skipped a couple of days because it got so big, and crusty and black.  Clearly it wasn't bleeding so I backed off treatment.  Today, before JP has his app't with the Vet, a bit of the crust half flaked off, and since he was the first app't of the day, I just blotted the blood and didn't treat it.  The Vet said to change treatment to neopsorin 2x a day.  I treated him when he came home, did all my chores, and just now he was sitting at my feet rubbing his head on my bedroom rug.  (I am sure the blood will come out.)  He got the rest of the scab off, it bled a little more.  I cleaned him up with peroxide, got all the crust off, and I held a cool compress on the lump until the bleeding lessened.  I have facilitator, but I don't know if I should use it until I get advice.
Any suggestions, and if you want to see a photo, you can email me privately.
Thanks and healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd