[Dailydrool] cleaning people

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 21:32:12 PDT 2013

I guess I have been lucky. Even when I had 12 dogs at the house the house keepers never complained. But when you cleaned my house you also got to use the pool. Maybe that was why. LOL  I have a different house keeper now  and twice she said I can smelled  the dogs but it is no big deal. She loves to give them treats when she walks in the house and when she leaves. This is a lady who was scared to death of dogs. So if any of you are in Cincinnati, Ohio I can hook you up.
And like another Drooler wrote  they are there to clean that is what you are paying them for. Must not be dog lovers.

Good luck,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/