[Dailydrool] Garden news from Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 23 08:54:50 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

My mommy plants stuff in the ground and it grows.  Sometimes she just gets a
flower but most of the time she gets something better.  She gets broccoli and
green beans and tomatos and cucumbers and strawberries and rasberries and all
kinds of yummy stuff.  Lately she's been greedy with the stuff.  Apparently she
has always shared the stuff with Snoopy, who in turned shared it with LuLu.  But
for some reason they always left her some.  Me, I show no mercy, I'm a slash and
burn kind of a gal .... like when I get loose in the strawberry patch I eat the
red ones FIRST and then the pink ones and then the green ones.  Snoopy usually
stops half way through the pink ones, I don't know why.

In any case now mommy has a whole bunch of stuff planted in the dog run.
Really, she does, she has 2 kinds of tomatos and 2 kinds of cucumber and 2 kinds
of peppers and snow peas and blue lake green beans and a strawberry patch and
all kinds of stuff.  And she won't let us in!!  Yesterday she went and got a
fountain for the dog run, she really did, now there's even a fountain back
there.  And then the two legger came home from school and went out there to get
some strawberries and left the gate open and Snoopy went in there and finished
off the berries and had a drink out of the fountain and said he likes it back
there too bad mommy usually keeps the gate closed.

More later from Gracie who likes the dog run too and wants the gate taken down
with Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects including strawberries
and LuLu, who wants the world to know the rasberries have started and they are
NOT in the dog run and she is in pig heaven