[Dailydrool] Heppy memoreal day

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 03:44:56 PDT 2013

Dis Conley.
Youall have a heppy memorreal day watch dat fing on the tb where the cars
go around (and around and around) and fire yup dat grill. Member we
Houndies do luv grill food two.

Here da fing.
Yestidday me an Doc we siddin on da couch lookin outta da winnow at da
front an we seen allatwonce a TREZPAZZER!! A stranger in da very yard
walkin on we grass an stuff!! I mean, dis dangerouss stuff an so we soun da
alarm boff allatoncet (whut meke DadPerson, who reedin dat paper find jump
about ten feets an yelp)
So MomPerson she come say WHAT DA HEAVEN GOIN ON IN HEER but dat not reely
whut she say needer.'
and she lookout da door an she seen it! And we finking ok now she gone
start yellin an mebbe leddus ousside to git dat Trezpazzer outta da yard
and nooooooooooooo, she say
oh for hebbens sake it a bunny.

YEAH DASS RIGHT! KILL IT KILLITKILLITEATITEATIT.

she nose da rools, rite?
No she dont.She go ousside an shoo da bunny off. She no run at it or eben
TRY to catcher it. An we still inna hawse yelling
KILLITKILLITKILLITEATITEATITEATIT.

An she come in an say ok boys wanna treet?

oh well,,,um....yeah ok we guess....yeah sure, whutcha got?

So heppy memmorreall day to youall an we be watchin for dat TREZPAZZER
again taday.

Love an Drool to you whut needs it,
Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc