[Dailydrool] But....She is a Senior!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 26 05:05:28 PDT 2013

Momma here--Really she is nine, but she just does not know it. Dollie is just a amazement!!!  Liddel story.
I bought a very small charcoal grill.  We have a gas grill, but the taste of burgers cooked over the charcoal is oh so good. We cooked ate and I told hubby that the coals were still nice and hot, I was going to throw the Sunday roast out there and char the outside of it for flavor. So me and the roast toddled out, did the deal, and I sat said roast on the back of the stove to cool.  It did smell wonderful and the snooters were twitching here. I went to the living room but what did my ears hear?? I went back down the hall to the kitchen and there she was. Dollie was after the roast.
I had to stand and watch this one. I am not used to having a senior that acts like she is two......
She had her front feet on the door handle of the stove but had no luck. She moved to the edge of the counter and then braced her body on the side of the refrigerator, one back leg clawing on the cabinet looking to get a toebone hold to get herself on the countertop. I was laughing so hard that it broke her attack the roast attempt, and she "adjusted her halo" and sat in front of the stove moaning.
I have a houseful of company coming for a cookout Memorial Day, I am thinking I need to make extra!!!!

Seniors ROCK!!! Got a senior in your house??  The rescues are all stuffed with them, take a chance and bring one home. It will be a decision you will never regret!!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang