[Dailydrool] Seniors at our house

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 26 22:50:17 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Yes, we have seniors at our house.   LuLu is older than dirt, she is 7.  And
Snoopy is even older than that because he turns 8 next month.  And these two are
something let me tell you.  Snoopy is a counter cruiser and he is real long and
can get most things and can even open stuff sometimes.  He prefers people beds
to dog beds and the boy plays fetch and I SWEAR he brings it back he really
does.  Even in PUBLIC he will go fetch the ball and bring it back at the park,
over and over, in front of G-d and everyone, I've never seen anything like it.

And LuLu and Snoopy they wrestle and run and play and take up the whole yard
being idiots according to momPerson but she's clueless, what does she know?
 Snoopy has flower drops from our Aunt Sandy and someone told the clueless
momPerson to feed him in the man cave and between those two things Snoopy is
delightful lately and even I will join in and run and play with LuLu and Snoopy.
 The other day LuLu rolled me and Snoopy was snooter fighting me so I played
with his ears and then jumped up and he chased me and I stopped and I chased him
and he stopped ..... and we did it right we really did.  Snoopy Ahroooooos
really loud with his snooter straight in the air and I ahrroo roo roo roo ahrooo
and twist my head around when I do it.  My snooter is still lifted and I like my
style but Snoopy says my tone is not consistant and so I don't do it right.
 Snoopy thinks he knows it all.

LuLu and Snoopy also play the box game.  Neither one of the old geizers can make
it up onto the big bed in one jump like me, they need the ottoman (box).  And so
the first one of them up, whichever one that is, will guard the box and snark
the other one when they try to climb up on the box.  The clueless momPerson
bought a second box for the other side of the bed and almost spoiled the game
but they pretend the new box isn't even there when they want to play their game
it is out of bounds, otherwise they use it.

YES we have old geizers (I mean seniors) here at my house and they are
pranksters and they play all day and they don't care who sees them do it.

Love,
Gracie

PS and the only one who ever has an accident is me and I'm no senior.  I don't
do it very often anymore, just once in a great while when they think they are
home free .............