[Dailydrool] Picky aged eater

mary bauer mbbassetlady at gmail.com
Mon May 27 11:58:57 PDT 2013

Riche,

Your Basset is 15!!! That's great. At her advanced
age, I think she should eat whatever she wants.

My mom is 97, almost 98. She eats alot of candy.
Enjoys it immensely. And I think she should do what she wants. She earned
the right to do so.

I think your Basset Hound did too.

By the way, I was in a Sheltie Club for years. One of the show dog people
fed their Champions Ol' Roy exclusively and the dogs were as healthy as any
others. Not saying
I would use it, but the dogs were healthy and won points at the shows just
like other Champions. They also performed in obedience and agility.

Mary in TX
(Rocky, Katie, Bailey) ATB