[Dailydrool] UTIs

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Thu Nov 7 15:33:42 PST 2013

Fiona went through a spate of UTIs. The doctor told me to consider
adding cranberry juice (the real stuff, not from concentrate). Instead,
I added cranberries to her food. I pureed up some fresh ones with
cottage cheese, put a spoonful on her food and she snarfed them right
down. I no longer  add the cranberries, but I do continue another
practice I started at the same time. I buy baby wipes(the kind without
perfume , etc) and clean her private girl parts every time we come in
from a walk.
So far, things have been good, and it has been years of this routine.
Hope that helps.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com