[Dailydrool] burfday present fur mommy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 09:39:34 PST 2013

Dis is Annie and I gotz me mommy a berry special present,  it were  even
surprise fur daddy,  mommy wuz under da wedder again and it were her  burfday,
 so I went outside and I gotz my mommy a berry special  present,  meez
carried it all da way across da yard in me mouth, being  berry careful not to
kill it and den I brought in da house , even wif out daddy  seeing it and
mommy sez  ANNIE ! what the  hell do you have hanging out of your mouth ????
Now I ask you,   is dat any way fur a person to act when I wanted to
surprise my mommy wif  a special present,  mommy yells  BILL  come quick,  so daddy
 runs,  momms sez,  ANNIE  drop it and wif dat said I spit out a  weenie
teenie  baby mouse !  it wuz a REAL one  still breathing  and ebbering thing !
 mooma sez GEEZ SUS  Annie,  her no likes my  special gift, den her sez,
Im sorry Annie  come her gib mommy a hug  !  so I did and her reallllly did
like it, her sez so  you just never  nose about dem  women, one minute dey
screaming at you and next minute dey  be giving you hugs.

Happy burfday to my mommy

frum Evil Annie and Maggie too

PS  mommy sez big Thank you to Arlene fur the burfday card and candy  her
has to hide da candy frum daddy   bwahahahahahahah