[Dailydrool] Purina Beggin' Strips

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Fri Nov 15 03:23:51 PST 2013

I was shocked to read that someone's Basset was very ill from eating Beggin'
Strips that were made in China.  I have fed Beggin' Strips to all my dogs
for years and have a bag here right now. I looked all over my bag for the
Made in China line but didn't find one, indicating to me that they were made
in the USA.  I went a step further and contacted Purina and they assured me
their Beggin' Strips weren't made in China, they are either made in Dunkirk
NY or Clinton Iowa.  I just wanted to clear that up for anyone else out
there that was in a panic mode like I was.

Diane