[Dailydrool] Coats

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:42:16 PST 2013

I LOVE the fido fleece coat we have.  It was originally Blitzen ATB.  She
only needed jackets when she went outside.  Browyn is a little smaller and
she is always cold in the winter.  She has to wear a sweater or fleece coat
in the house and she can get into Blitzen's jacket with her indoor clothes
on.  These will NOT work on the really deep chested bassets.  I tried every
size available on Elwood ATB and it was a no go.  Plus, his legs were so
short the tiny legs on this jacket were too long.  They would never work on
Bugsey either.  If I ever find one clearanced out  enough I will get one
for Beauford.  (they are not cheap, and we are in IN).

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess