[Dailydrool] Flies

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 3 14:41:18 PDT 2013

Hi it's Snoopy

I am shocked.  Shocked I tell you.  I thought all bassets were acc plusher fly hunters.  Flies are a little bit crunchy and a little bit sweet.  Just wonderful.   You can leave doors open at our house.  Gracie and LuLu and I will eat them all.

I often lay outside and hunt them in my sleep.  I will lay there with my eyes closed and every once in a while grab a fly out of mid air.  Or I grab any fly that lands on me.  Once I get one I will play with it in my flues until it stops buzzing.   Then I swallow it and wait for the next one. LuLu and Gracie get them too but they don't play with them.  Because the girls eat bees too. Blech!

More later from Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw