[Dailydrool] Miserable

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 3 18:13:15 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie and I'm miserable,

Mommy is still gone and I miss her and nobody will take me for a walk and nobody cuddle like my mommy and she's gone.  Last night I tried cuddling with Julianne but I started shaking really bad so daddy came and got me and put me with him but I was still shaking and they finally figured out I needed to go potty urgently and it was dark so they took me outside and I went potty and I stopped shaking.  I want MOMMY.

The day before yesterday daddy took LuLu to the opthomologist for a checkup because she has presciption eye drops and she hadn't seen him in a year and she has to see him every year in order to get her medicine but daddy left Snoopy and I all alone and mommy's gone and he took LuLu away so we cried and we howled and we were in a panic and we both peed.  It was not our fault our mommy was gone and then he took our LuLu away and so it was all his fault so he cleaned it up and shampoo'd the rug in the entry way where we peed because it was his fault.

LuLu and I have a fort in the backyard mommy says it is a wildflower bed because it is full of 5 foot tall wildflowers and they are very thick but really it is a fort and LuLu and I have tunnels and dens in there and we love the wildflower bed/fort and starting yesterday I moved into the fort and I do not want to move out until mommy comes home so last night daddy had to come get me 3 or 4 times and at bed time he looked everywhere and he found me sleeping in my fort but he brought me inside and I slept in the bed with him and Snoopy and LuLu and then this morning after breakfast and potty I went to go back to sleep in the fort and daddy said to come inside and come back to bed with him so I did but he had to insist.

Everyone says mommy comes home tomorrow and she'd better because I WANT MY MOMMY.

Love,
Gracie