[Dailydrool] BURFDAY CELEBRATIONS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 16:34:46 PDT 2013

yes it be true  , dis be Evil Annie and meez gotz da burfday thing  coming
, momma sez it be Thursday  I will be 6 years young,  momma  been real sick
again, so whut else is new wiff dat old bat,  daddy  sez  ENOUGH,  going to
trade her in for two younger model's    hmmffff !   any ways  momma forgot
all about my  sissy's  burfday,  no cake, no toys no treats no nuffin,  maybe
 trading her in aint a bad idea, we need younger women who gotz  some
BRAINS !!!!!!!!   momma sez we don't quit whining she going to send  us  up dat
shit creek without a paddle and daddy can come too !!!!!   we going to go
look this place up,  must be some place on a Michigan  map  bwahahahahahahah

evil Annie and sissy Maggie