[Dailydrool] prayers and Drool

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:21:04 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm so emotional right now I don't even know what to say. You are all in my
thoughts and prayers, and I know I am not on as much because of my health
issues, but if I haven't said it lately:

I love each and every one of you.

You have given me strength through the darkest blackest hours. Drool,
prayers, more drool, and more prayers.

I'll try to catch up. Just know that I care, I do pray, and if I could kill
this thing called cancer, I'd do anything. I do care. Every time I look at
Boomer or Babe, or my calendar, I think of you all.

(((((((((((Each of you)))))))))))

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604