[Dailydrool] Missed it

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:43:15 PDT 2013

Somehow I missed the great nail debate. I do know this: when Mr.Cooper
accidentally had his nails shorn wayyyyy toooooo short, it was terribly
painful.
I have also had toenails removed and it was PAINFUL.

So it is possible that the dogs are not being drama queens but having put
their paws down and discovered how badly it hurt in the beginning, are
wisely skeptical of your reassurances that now everything is fine.
Bassets are nothing if not skeptical dogs.
You can see it in their faces when you open the car door at the Vets and
say "No shots, I promise" and you get that LOOK...uh hunh, right.
Or
"We're getting a Puppy/kitten/baby and you're going to love it!"
and you get the Oh Right look.
Or
Look! Mommy bought you new food! It's much better!

Oh well...food...yeah maybe....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley nononotmynails, and Doc
nononnotmynailseithernonononononono