[Dailydrool] Annie

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 12 08:39:53 PDT 2013

 Yesterday at the park the owner of a local groomer approached me with Annie.  Annie is a eight years young basset lady she rescued. Annie has been her next door neighbor for many years. She is from a local pet store.  The people lost their home and Annie was on her way to the shelter when Cheryl rescued her.

She is a very sweet girl.  I had my two bassets with me and there were no issues.  She's in very good health. Cheryl had her checked out by the vet we share...good ears, teeth, etc.

Cheryl says Annie is the victim of benign neglect.  She was fed etc, but was always kept in the backyard.

I am on the central coast of California, ten miles south of Pismo Beach.  Cheryl is looking for a forever home for Annie. If you know of one please let me know.

Annie is in no danger of going to a shelter. Cheryl says she will foster until a good home is found.
Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "