[Dailydrool] Barney

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 10:23:02 PDT 2013

aloha Ron,
  I have a Basset with ulcerative colitis/Crohn's disease (which sounds very similar to what Barney has, only maybe a little farther down the intestinal tract.) Bo has been very healthy on a daily regimen of Metronidazole, Budesonide, and a stool softener. He eats a combination of Hill's ID kibble mixed with a purée of boiled chicken breasts and brown rice.
  Hopefully Barney's new regimen is perfect for him. If not, I wanted to let you know about Bo's  regimen and would be glad to send more info. If needed. we get the Budesonide (I mg.) compounded and sent from Wedgewood Pharmacy in New Jersey. Val Brewer