[Dailydrool] from the Triplets: Tilly, phoebe and Harvey

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 17:40:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We are all doing great!  The rains are a 'comin' and the dirt is sooooooooo
tasty!!  Mama has to chase us away then wash off our dirty noses!

Harvey got a normal report on his BUN and Creatinine blood tests.  YeaH!
Now we don't have to put up with Mama's pampering him.  He can run all he
wants and try to get Tilly to chase him.  He will stay on hi Modified Renal
Royal Canin kibble.

The challenging neighbors with rotties have disappeared from the worry spot
in Mama's mind.  She walks us around 7am every morning. Before the rotties
wake up.  We see our good friends next door, Phoebe's sister and Harvey's
half sister, almost every day.  We run up and down the street for 10 minutes
and are ready to rest inside for the morning after our walk.

Life is so much better.  Tilly gets longer walks and has been soooooo happy.
She's still the alpha here and part of Harrison Buttercup's harem!

Hope you are getting used to your new 'parment Harrison, my Love.  Don't let
those "r'paremen hurt you this week!

We are all at our post: Harvey announcing mealtimes and walk times, Phoebe
breaking up little battles with squeaky toys and Tilly the #1 kitchen
roadblock,  doorway guard and refrigerator investigator.

Love to all who are grieving over lost babies, prayers and snooter kisses to
Debbie!  Rest up after the chemo is over!!

Sorry we missed the calendar for 2014.  Are there any openings, Laura?  If
not we will still get one to keep up with our drool family.  Nite all!  The
Triplets