[Dailydrool] Eetin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 03:59:44 PDT 2013

Dis Conley Nigel an Llewis

We gotta gripe wif whomeffer tolt MomPerson it ok to feed we raw food, ok?
Heers da deel.
Firss ob all we gone begin clucking pretty soon. Grown fedders. Chikie
chikie chikie.Chike yestiddy, taday tomrow.
Den she run outta da mixr stuff she bin putting in what reely good. So she
feed we sumfin else.
Da bleke dog he blow out like ohboy. Nigel he got heself gas dat cleer da
room. Llewis eeting grass for filler. I watch da counners I no fool.

Den she teke forebber fixin da bolls. We siddin in we crates we kinsee an
smell not touch. Oh man. We cry. She stop an yellsowe stop wiff da whiny
stuff.

Finely we eets. Dis it? A lousy wing? Where da cheese? Where da grabey?
Where da mashied taters an rolls an budder an pie an stuff? Whats wif dis
one wing sh**? An rice??? Plene white rise? Yukko.
We eets. Got no choice.
She say she outta da mixer outta da odder stuff we gotta wate till it come
onna brown truk.

Well.Humf. We hopin da Borwn Truk bring some MomPerson brains wif it, we
does.

Love an Drool to all whut needs it.

Conley, Llewis, Nigel an eben Doc dis time.