[Dailydrool] Did Baxter try to bloat today?

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Sep 27 20:34:52 PDT 2013

This afternoon I got home around 4 PM, and after all the yelling and
greetings, the dogs and I sat down in the living room.  After a couple of
minutes I realized that Baxter was acting odd.  He was sitting, had his head
tilted up some and was moving it around, and it almost looked like he was
snapping at flies, except there were no bugs or flies.  Then he quit, and I
went into the bedroom to change.  He followed me in, then sat down and
started doing the exact same thing.  So I wondered about bloat and went to
the kitchen and got 2 Gas-X tablets and gave them to him.  He ate the pills
and then stopped the strange behavior, and hasn't done it again.  The dogs
had breakfast about 9 AM and had not had anything else to eat before this
started.  What do you think?

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net