[Dailydrool] Did Baxter try to bloat today?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 27 23:01:12 PDT 2013

Hi Anita,

This happens to Snoopy often.  Now Snoopy HAS tried to bloat on me several times, but I don't believe that is what this is ...... because those times it was much more ..... um .... unusual.

Someone on the drool told me that when you have a dog that is prone to gas I should "lead with 2 GasX, wait 5 minutes, if symptoms don't stop give 2 more and wait 5 minutes, if the symptoms still go on then head for the vet ..... don't waste more than 10 minutes trying to figure out if it's just gas because you should know by then.

Snoopy has always responded to the GasX.  He eats them like candy.  Some folks say you should keep the liquid (symethicone) around.

Good luck .....sounds like gas to me.

--Dale